Since 1989, 800-Car-Loan and Carloan.com have connected over 5 million consumers in the United Sates with sources of auto financing. Consumers complete a short application online. Carloan.com routes the application to the nearest dealer where a loan advisor then completes the application and finds the appropriate vehicle and lender.
The primary objective of Carloan.com is to convert web traffic to loan applications.
Secondary objectives include: a) use of planning tools such as a car loan calculator and monthly payment estimator, b) email newsletter sign-up, c) connect via social media, and c) read the latest news.
Banner ads should focus on our primary objective. See Requirements for copy points and more information.
US adults ages 18-49 who intend to purchase a car within the next 30 days and require an alternate loan source. Consumers have some college, have HH income of 40-75k per year, and hold mostly blue collar employment. They rent their homes nearly 3 to 1 over ownership.
Target audience is influenced by "symbols of trust": security, privacy, ratings, testimonials, and brand association.
Your project is 1 design for multiple ad units.
The primary goal is to encourage click-through for the purpose of applying for a car loan at Carloan.com.
Copy points to consider:
1) Over 5 million served since 1989
2) Apply Today, Be Driving in 48 Hours
3) Hundreds of Lenders Standing By
4) Apply Online with No Obligation
5) Car Loans for Any Credit Level
6) Bad Credit Ok, Apply Now
7) $450/week Income Qualifies
8) $10.50/hr Income Qualifies
9) $1800/month Income Qualifies
Technical Specifications follow (IAB standards please):
1) Standard Ad Units: 300x250, 468x60, 728x90, 160x600, 120x600
2) Non-standard Ad Unit: 109x70
3) Maximum Download file weight = 40k
4) Animation Length = :15