Flex-3 is a new product for golfers that improves flexibility and strength in just 3 minutes. Detailed product description is available on our website: http://www.flex-3.com
We're launching the product at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, FL at the end of January. 45,000 golf pros and buyers will be in attandance. Not open to the general public.
This display will be at our booth. The display is a backdrop on a flexible stand, 7 1/2 ft high by 8 ft wide. High quality full color 1200 dpi resolution.
We already have a logo that we would like incorporated into the design for the booth backdrop. See logo at http://www.flex-3.com. This can be e-mailed to you for your work.
We would like a 1200 dpi backdrop display for a trade show booth, like this: http://www.displays2go.com/product.asp?ID=3952
This will be for the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, FL, the largest golf industry show in the world.
The display must grab the passerby's attention and be read and understood in 4 seconds...that's the guideline in the industry for how much time you have to hook them. So, the graphic must be something that catches their attention and instantly communicates the concept of the product.
I want to incorporate 3 elements into the design:
1) Our logo, which is illustrated on our website: http://www.flex-3.com
2) Our slogan; "Super Golf Flexibility in Just 3 Minutes."
3) A graphic of a male golfer, shown from the waist up, swinging a club overhead. The illustration must convey flexibility and power, be very dynamic.
- One possibility we were thinking of: a design with a white background, our logo on the left, slogan on the right, with the golfer graphic in the middle. Just a suggestion, you're the artist. Let's see what you can come up with.
- Leroy Neiman is a well-known artist specializing in sports subjects. His style is very famous and visually recognizable to most golfers. He uses alot of bright, splashy color converying power, action, energy. Something like that for the graphic of the golfer. But not too abstract or they won't be able to process the image in the 4 seconds you have for them to "get it". Remember, it won't be shown in an art gallery where they slow down and stop to take the time to look at art...it's more like a billboard on the highway.
- The Flex-3 is designed for flexibility of the upper body. Therefore the graphic of the golfer must be from the waist up, not a full body illustration. Focus on the part of the body the product focuses on.
- The people who will be seeing this are not the general public. Only golf pros / instructors, golf merchandise buyers, big name golfers you see on TV, Titleist and other golf company staff, etc. So, the appeal is to an intelligent, skilled serious golfer athlete, who is financially well to do.
- Above all, graphic must stand out from the 3000 other booths they are exposed to all day, catch their attention and intrigue them enough to pause, so I can then engage them personally as I'm standing there. It has to be professional but can't be bland or else it will fade into the background and not be noticed.
- Dull, bland graphic that people will walk right by and not notice.