Aside from the outstanding and very creative job that the designer has done in incorporating our requirements, the collaboration has been fast, easy and a pleasure as well. We look forward to working together in the future.
How Edward Ho started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a dating website for gay, Asian men and those interested in dating Asian men.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The ad banner will be used on a complementary blog site (gayasianmale.NET). The ad will be on the upper right in the light blue space and will be 468 width x 60 height.
Important points to consider:
1. This new ad for the dating site must work within the context of the blog site (design-wise: color, font, positioning, etc). It needs to be different i.e. clear to the user that this is an ad but similar i.e. related to this space on gayasianmale.net.
2. If you use images, they need to be license-free.
3. Re-use of the logo (from gayasianmale.net) is not required and I would prefer that it is not used in the ad, unless your can make it work really well.
4. The look and feel of the dating site is changing. A sample of the new design is included (see home-bluegray.png)
5. The wording should have a call to action e.g. 'Join' or 'Meet' or whatever you think works best.
Some things to experiment with:
6. The website address (http://www.gayasianmale.com) may or may not be present in the design. What I would not want is to confuse the user which site he is on i.e. if the .com address is there, the user should be clear that they are currently on the .net site.
7. I like the phase 'Make a friend. Find a partner. Meet a lover' from the dating site. but it may appear too wordy for an ad. Also,please provide the text in a text layer in case it needs to be changed later.
A layered PSD file in RGB is required (i.e. different design elements in layers (text, images, etc.) in the final deliverable.
Please pay attention to the Domain names. The ad is to promote the gayasianmale.com (dating site) and will be placed on the gayasianmale.net (blog site).