My company generates leads for the automotive industry by asking users to complete free car quotes at auto-price-finder.com. This contest is to develop an ad for people to click through to our site and fill out a new car quote form. I would be happy to have a phone, skype, or email conversation to go over the contest or answer any questions. If all goes well we will be looking for a designer to develop our future creatives too. We usually need a couple of new creatives each month.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Individuals interested in purchasing a new car, more specifically a new Toyota Avalon or Honda Accord. Ages 18+. US population.
Attached are two pictures - one of the new Toyota Avalon, and one of the new Honda Accord. These two pics will be combined along with the text mentioned below to create a complete ad. This should be a simple contest because we are only asking the designer to piece information we provide together to build a final creative. Requirements:
1) Develop a 600x600 ad using the 2 pictures provided
2) Seperate the picture into 2 clickable areas -1 click box for toyota and 1 for honda. Toyota picture is to be placed on top and Honda to be placed below Toyota.
3) Remove all Toyota and Honda logos and symbols from creative
4) Add a heading above the Toyota to read "FIND THE LOWEST PRICES ON THE NEW TOYOTA AVALON"
5) Add a clickable button below Toyota to read "Get Incredible Savings NOW!"
6) Add a heading above the Honda to read "AND THE NEW HONDA ACCORD"
7) Add a clickable button below Honda to read "Get Incredible Savings NOW!"
6) Smaller text at the bottom of the creative to read "Auto-Price-Finder helps you find the lowest new car prices in your local area. Our network of thousands of dealers across the country is looking to compete for your business. We offer all major makes and models including the new Toyota Avalon and Honda Accord. So find the absolute best price on a new car, truck, or SUV today!"
7) Our logo is attached if you could nicely place it in the ad.