Excellent grasp of the concept, prompt communication throughout, and quick delivery of the finished product. Would definitely highly recommend to anyone!
The design was exactly what I had envisioned. Great work
How Authentic Media started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Authentic Media publish books that build up the Christian community, promoting spiritual growth, wisdom, mission and creativity.
A moving story of one woman’s search for God, truth and fulfilment which has led to a transformed life and has ultimately witnessed God’s extraordinary healing power.
The target audience is lovers of biographies, the spiritually enquiring and those interested in stories of healing. Primarily aimed at Christians age 25–65 in the UK , but as a secondary market this book will also be distributed in print and ebook in the US and Australia to the same market sector. Although suitable for both genders, on balance it will probably appeal more to women.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• We aren't looking anything too twee - or formulaic (not just a photo of the sea !)
• We want something that will stand out from the crowd
• Need to convey idea of power/energy/noise ( maybe as a contrast to quiet and stillness?)
• Needs to appeal to both sexes equally
• Looking for a strong and striking design
On the template there are four things that needs to be changed, these are:
- quote from the book, blurb and endorsements need to be vertically on the back cover and full width of the page.
- there will be no third party logo.
- the url needs to come off from the ISBN.
- the spine logo will need to be the full logo.
Front cover endorsement:
“An amazing read, it offers hope to the helpless, and help to the hopeless. If you like being inspired and encouraged, you will enjoy this book”.