We want you to create compelling cover and back cover. The goal is that a 14 to 17 years-old boy or girl wants to see what's is in the book for him or her.
"I want to open it !"
and for very good reasons : )
Basically, the book a progressive course which explains step by step all the important points in Maths, to start well and thrive in "lycée" (2nde, 1ère and Terminale, 14 to about 17 years old people).
The book is not divided in boring chapters, it's continuous explanations, with very practical examples.
In addition, there's a story of about ten pages. The story is full of suspense and dispatched in the book. It's aimed at keeping the student interested and focused. There will also be 3 A5-format illustrations made by another person.
The novel is a quite short "treasure hunt". There's a lot of suspense in it. The 2 protagonists are a young blond girl and a boy (about 15-16 years old) and use Facebook and their mobile many times. The story takes place in Bordeaux (https://email@example.com…8.41t/data)
Overall, we want to establish a good relationship with the reader. We adress him or her with "tu", and not the traditional "vous" in all Maths manual.
About the cover and back cover :
- For 14 to 17 years-old boy or girl,
- There's a smiling golden star on my website (http://www.star-en-maths.tv/) and we want the cover to show it, with the words "Star en Maths". You can modify a little bit the star and the font ! You can modernize it.
- We want the title (in french) BIG and to be read VERY easily and clearly. There will be an additional catch line below.
- No Maths symbol on the covers ! Maybe some hints to the story
- As for colors, we want the golden star of "Star en Maths", but you can add other colors if you like.