Template for the Book Cover has been Provided.
Back Cover Text, Author Image and ISBN coming soon.
1. The main image is to be a puzzle piece with light behind it. It is as if the puzzle piece is descending down into the light to join the rest of the puzzle.
2. We want a flat puzzle piece, not at an angle. The book cover sample image given is only a direction and not how we want the final product to look.
3. Do use the same shape puzzle piece that is in the "Puzzle Piece Shape" DOC. as this shape is used throughout the book interior.
4. You may show the rest of the puzzle also, so we can see there are other puzzle pieces.
Purple - main purple color code RGB 102 0 102
if you want an accent darker purple and if this looks good, use RGB 51 0 51
Note: No black please or very limited use
Note: For ALL TEXT, it must be EASY TO READ.
1. "Divinely Guided Success" is the main title of the book to be near the top and "Divinely Guided" should be more stylized, especially with the "D" and "G'. A font style we like for the "D" and "G" is Edwardian or something similar that is stylized and easy to read. The rest of this word can be in Times New Roman, italic.
2. "Discover the Missing Piece to Reveal Your Destiny" is the subtitle.
3. "Leah Levkowitz" is the author's name.
Final Deliverables Must Be:
Note: We may update the template for your final deliverables, so be prepared to make the minor adjustments if the template size gets slightly changed.
1. All original design files with layers - Photoshop or Indesign
2. JPEG and PNG 2D
3. JPEG and PNG 3D
4. PDF Cover for Ebook
5. Print Ready PDF File for CreateSpace (instructions will be provided if needed)