ReVanda is very professional, works very closely with you to make sure that your vision for a logo is realized.
Excellent experience working with this designer.
- Mohammed Saleh
We wanted a new logo for our company who sells workwear and safety products. We are very happy with the quality and the logo designed by Mohammed Saleh. We loved working with him as he was very professional and always put our best interest first.
- DancingHorse Studios
DancingHorse Studios listened to my feedback and gave me several new designs to choose from. They were great to work with. I love my new logo!
Great job, as always!
How miab started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Estate Space will be a mobile and tablet application which allows people to sell their own home without paying agent commission. Estate Space will charge a low-fixed fee to:
- provide sellers’ with necessary data (a property valuation prepared by a licensed valuer, a highest and best use analysis of the site’s development potential prepared by a qualified town planner, a tailor made marketing plan, statistics and current market trends) to make informed decisions;
- professionally markets sellers’ properties on their behalf (i.e. professional photography, listings on Australia’s leading real estate portals, signboards, brochures etc);
- be on hand throughout the selling process to assist with any queries and regularly provide updates on the performance of all online marketing tools being used;
- once an offer is accepted, prepare the contract of sale and takes care of all legals.
Estate Space's target audience is:
1. Those considering selling their own home, and
2. Those whose house has been listed on the market for sale with an agent for over 90+ days.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Real Estate & Mortgage
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Colour, simplicity, creates intrigue.
I don't like that the company name isn't included though.
Monochrome. Memorable. Simple. Logo not just text.
While we may be offering a low cost service, it is important to us that the brand conveys a professional, high end image to build credibility and trust with both prospective sellers and buyers.
The aesthetic should be:
But also a bit fun!
The fonts currently used on Estate Space’s website are Futura Pt and Europa. The deliverables do not need to specifically use these fonts but should complement them.