Unique designs. Very responsive. Pleasure to work with!
Incredible proactive and responsive with feedback. His thinking and concepts stood out immediately, and I knew he was the winner from the minute I saw his work.
How hero39 started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
SING! MEN'S CHORUS
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sing! Men's Chorus is a Singapore based men choir. We are currently in a midst of rebranding and keen to see how we can evolve and change the image.
1. we want to have a red dot some where within the logo since Singapore is often referred to as a little red dot.
2. we want to subtly use a rainbow color since we do have a strong gay following but the choir is not restricted to gay members.
3. we want to logo to be minimal with some clever hidden msg:
- the logo can have just a c but when look carefully, the S & M is woven into the logo or
- A line across like the music bar but when tilted on an angle, reveal a silhouette of a men singing or
- A line that just spoke Sing! men chorus sounding by musical notes (clique) or
- A red dot and u can see the male symbol embedded in