Unique designs. Very responsive. Pleasure to work with!
Where do I start? It was an incredible journey! I startet with a relativley solide on idea on what I was looking for and of course the suggestions I got where all very similar ... until Akihiro showed up. Out of everyone of the designers he was the only one being really creative. Because he envisioned something that fully encompassed my idea, but made it work. I am very confident that he not only created a simple logo for my clinic, he created a brand that helps me to set myself apart from everybody else. And it didn't stop there. He was very considerative with me when it came to all the details that where needed for my business card for example and waited actual months to complete the whole job. So if you are looking for a designer that can take your idea and help you to make it a real success, you should definitely choose Akihiro!
How hero39 started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
SING! MEN'S CHORUS
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sing! Men's Chorus is a Singapore based men choir. We are currently in a midst of rebranding and keen to see how we can evolve and change the image.
1. we want to have a red dot some where within the logo since Singapore is often referred to as a little red dot.
2. we want to subtly use a rainbow color since we do have a strong gay following but the choir is not restricted to gay members.
3. we want to logo to be minimal with some clever hidden msg:
- the logo can have just a c but when look carefully, the S & M is woven into the logo or
- A line across like the music bar but when tilted on an angle, reveal a silhouette of a men singing or
- A line that just spoke Sing! men chorus sounding by musical notes (clique) or
- A red dot and u can see the male symbol embedded in