Thank you for the design, I like it very much! Very professional, responsive and helpful - great work! All my change requests were done immediately, so that I'm very happy with the result!
Was great. Made every change we asked for but we eventually choose the first design. Thank ammarsgd
Great design and creativity on our project!
We really like logorain.design's concept. It was the cleanest iteration of the CX mountain icon. Really appreciated the quality of the work and the files included.
- Parry Hotter
Loved the design we got and the prompt responses.
Super Responsive - Great Ideas (other designers were even copying the ideas)- Helpful - Was willing to do variations on everything. We were constantly catching up to review and give feedback and never had to chase them for anything. distinctly different/unique submissions and not 15 versions of the same basic thing - Highly recommended and would definitely work them in the future.
How pandctambrey started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tambrey Primary School
What’s your company slogan?
Nurture - Inspire - Achieve
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Tambrey Primary School is a public school for Kindergarten to Year 6 students. We are one of the oldest schools in our town.
Primary audience is the teachers, kids and parents of the school. It is imperative that they understand the motivation for refreshing the logo. A logo is not just a picture, it summarises who we are and what we aspire to.
A secondary audience is the community at large and potential future students. A well-executed logo and associated branding creates the perception of professionalism and credibility.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We have had some consultation with our staff on what kind of design they would like to see and the below are some of what they have come up with;
- Our current colours are sky blue shirts and navy blue shorts/skirts, we would like to keep these colours unless another colour option is proposed and preferred.
- We have 3 very old trees that are synonymous to our school, we were thinking of a 'family tree' type logo, with three branches, symbolising Nurture, Inspire, Achieve.
- An abstract picture of a child reaching for the stars
- An abstract picture of a child reaching for the leaves/stars in the tree
- A 5 point star with the words Nurture, Inspire Achieve
- A logo with an Aboriginal element to represent our respect to county and its people
- The logo needs to be simple, but modern & professional looking, the kids should be able to replicate it
- We want our logo to represent the amazing school we are, we want it to be easily recognisable when kids are out and about representing Tambrey Primary.
- The logo will preferably be embroidered onto clothing/uniforms
- Tambrey have a very strong and committed community of staff, parents, carers and students. It is a very proud, supportive and protective community.