We would like 1 logo that can encapsulate what we want to be known as and what we don't want to portray would be great (see below for more details).
- Require design on both light and dark backgrounds
- Like simple designs
- Looking to stand out from other startup programs out there so impactful logo with a bit of punch
- Nice to have (Not required): We're hoping to use green as our primary color (to align with sustainable urbanisation).
- BONUS (Not required): Based in Southeast Asia so if you can incorporate something that reflects our location, that would be good. Note: No cheesy Asian fonts/styles/designs. Something subtle would be appreciated.
What we want to be known as:
- A regional resource for the startup ecosystem (startups, corporates, investors, government) in Southeast Asia
- A benchmark for other similar accelerator programs
- An aspiration for startups from emerging markets
What we don't want to portray:
- We don't want to come across as government
- We don't want to come across as a social impact (although we do want to attract startups that focused on innovation with a social impact)
- We don’t want to seem like a rich country coming into an emerging country and telling startups what to do
*We want to use simple language as English may be a second language for most of these startups.