How amra3 started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Accelerating Asia, Accelerating Asia Ventures, The Asia Accelerator
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our organisation consists of 3 parts:
1) A regional startup accelerator (The Asia Accelerator)
2) A corporate innovation consultancy (Accelerating Asia)
3) A venture capital fund that invests in early stage startups (Accelerating Asia Ventures)
We work with the startup ecosystem (startups, corporates, investors, government) in Southeast Asia.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We would like 1 logo that we can apply to all three of the areas that we work in (startup acceleration, corporate innovation consulting and venture capital).
Ideally we are looking for an image-based logo that we can change the text below to reflect which brand we are talking about.
Accelerating Asia Ventures
The Asia Accelerator
- Require design on both light and dark backgrounds
- Like simple designs
- Looking to stand out from other startup programs out there so impactful logo with a bit of punch
- Idea: There are 2 A&#39;s in each of our brand areas (The Asia Accelerator, Accelerating Asia &amp; Accelerating Asia Ventures) - maybe this could be used to unite the 3 brands?
- BONUS (Not required): Based in Southeast Asia so if you can incorporate something that reflects our location, that would be good. Note: No cheesy Asian fonts/ styles/ designs. Something subtle would be appreciated.