Dr. Pixel was a real pleasure to work with and we would definitely use him again. Starting with a great understanding of our brief, he was on top of the design process from the very beginning. Communications were outstanding and every suggestion and question were addressed almost immediately. We had a several great designs offered but none of the designers worked harder. Highly recommended!
How padams started their button or icon journey
Company.com is a trusted resource for small businesses that helps a business save money on business services (phone service, credit card processing, payroll services, etc.). You can see the site at http://www.company.com.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience are small business owners that don't have a lot of time because they are busy running their business.
Design a set of 4 badges that we can use to communicate the editorial rating we have applied to a businesses that we feature on the site.
The 4 badges we need are:
1. Platnium -- this is our highest rating. Businesses that get this are basically the best in their industry.
2. Gold -- this is our second highest rating. Businesses that get this are extremely reputable and among the best of the best.
3. Up and Coming -- we apply this rating to new businesses that look promising but do not yet have a proven track-record
4. Verified -- we apply this rating to businesses that have completed our basic verification process.
1. badges must be square in dimension
2. badges must reproduce well in 128x128, 64x64, and 32x32 sizes
3. badges should be iconic. no photographic elements
4. no stock photos, or clip art.
1. Each badge should be in their own file(s)
2. File formats required for each badge are: SVG, EPS, and AI.