We are a group of 4 families that all rent a ski house together in Edwards, Colorado in a subdivision called Arrowhead. Each family has 2 kids and after hanging out for several weekends at the ski house the place has come be known as "Crazy Mountain" due to all of the chaos that occurs when you combine 4 families (8 adults, 8 kids and the random group of friends and visitors). So far the most popular drink amongst the adults has been what is known as a Moscow Mule. This drink is traditionally served in a copper mug. I am looking to create a icon that embodies all that this ski house experience has meant to us and then have it etched into a copper mug for each adult to have as a memory of the season and fur use when drinking Moscow Mules. Some ideas are as follows:
- The icon should contain some mountain or mtn theme. Some ideas might be the Crazy Mountain Brewing Company logo or icon as seen in the attached files also look at the icon/design on the t-shirt in image "CMBC Letter Logo on Shirt.JPG". I also like the general flow and ideas you could get from the attached Oskar Blues images.
- Could contain either the words "Crazy Mountain Ski House" or a logo design that use the letters CMSH or CM and we spell out ski house (see attached for ideas for fonts and themes from other icons/logos i have seen out there).
- I think the logo design that you can see on the shirts of the Crazy Mountain brewing people in the attached image titled "CMBC Letter Logo on Shirt.JPG" could be pretty cool. If we go with letters I think we need some sort of mountain imagery.
- I would like to put everyone's name on their mug since they will all look the same. The names are Eric D'Hondt, Micah D'Hondt, Ari Stutz, Sue Jaffke-Stutz, Dave Morath, Laurie Morath, Tom Ward and Dru Nielsen.
- Where we have words, the font could be western, alpine, tattoo, blue grass themed or anything else that seems cool and goes with the rest of the design. Maybe something sort of like the font that Oskar Blues uses (attached).
- Wondering if we should incorporate a date/season and/or location reference like Edwards, CO or Arrowhead, CO or Vail Valley, Colorado and Winter 2011/12
Since this will be essentially etched into the copper, I need the design to be somewhat simple and black and white since colors won't be possible. The engraving company needs a image file that is either .AI or .EPS and they need to be original files NOT a .JPEG or other image file type converted into .AI or .EPS.