Our new tool, TweetIt (http://twitter.grader.com/tweetit), allows bloggers to publish their articles with one-click post-to-Twitter buttons. Currently we only have one version of this button: http://twitter.grader.com/assets/im…button.jpg (You can see it in action here: http://bit.ly/43aEH9 We'd like you to create five new versions of this button.
We need five new versions of this button: http://twitter.grader.com/assets/im…button.jpg
They should be different sizes and have different looks, so they can be used in different types of blog articles. Keep in mind that in all cases they will be a call to action.
In order of priority, here are the requirements:
- Each contributor should submit a minimum of five different icon version; the winner will deliver our favorite five (in addition to jpg/gif or png, we'll want the source psd file).
- The five images should be of varying sizes.
- All images should include some sort of "Tweet This" call to action.
- All images should be evocative of Twitter
- All images should have a relatively consistent look and feel.
- All buttons should be big enough to be visible in an article without overwhelming it
- The images should be illustrations
- No clip art.
- No photos.
- No images without calls to action.