Very wonderful to work with! Came up with some very creative and beautiful work.
Awesome talented and very patient artist that I highly recommend
- kiky rizki
This designer provided a great, professional design and quickly made changes based on the feedback we provided to improve the final product. We were very pleased.
How ACCInc. started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
Advanced Comfort Concepts, Inc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Core Services: Design, installation and service of heating, air conditioning , indoor air quality and ventilation systems as well as temperature & humidity controls
• Core Strengths: Experienced, trustworthy, loyal and pride in our reputation for quality workmanship
• Residential customers
• Commercial customers
• Customers in need of Heating or Air Service
• Customers who need to have a new system installed
Our mission is to provide quality design, installation and service for heating and cooling equipment in both residential and light commercial markets.
ACC, Inc. is dedicated to solving our customer’s indoor climate problems by creatively engineering designs & installations, retrofitting existing installations or trouble shooting.
Our strong values and quality workmanship make us a company you can rely on.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• We want people to know we service and install HVAC equipment.
• WOW Factor
• Build Corporate Brand Identity
• Find New Customers
Name in Logo:
• Advanced Comfort Concepts, Inc.
• Customers to know we are the “Go To” Authority in the HVAC industry
• We can solve their HVAC problems
5 Adjectives for customer to feel or think
4. Cutting Edge
1. Engaging content
2. Makes customer want to call us
3. Highlights best features
6. Simple but Obvious
Type of Graphics
1. Open to suggestions
2. Legible form a distance
3. Items that make you think repair/service
Information to include
3. Tag Line – current “Delivering Quality Comfort, One System At a Time” – open to suggestions
Information NOT to include
1. Bullet lists
3. Visual noise/busy background
Colors to Use
3. Green in current logo
5. Bright Bold Colors
We have included examples of the types of designs we like.
We have included our logo
2015 Chevrolet Express Van.