Adian did a very nice job. He was easy to work with and made all of the changes we asked.
How egrimmq started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide commercial and residential plumbing repair and installation services
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for van and truck wrap designs for our existing fleet of vehicles. We have recently reinvented our logo and would to apply this new logo to our vehicle wraps.
1. Logo, (with and without our slogan), phone number, website
** We would like to see options with our slogan and without our slogan
1. Sleek and professional design - no cartoons, cheesy pipe wrenches, water drops, etc... Looking for professional, clean, quality look and feel
2. Logo needs to be primary focus on all sides of the vehicle
3. NO description of services, (example: water heaters, sewer, gas lines, etc.)
4. Would like to see clean lines with logo standing out or blending in where the imagery on the wrap does not take away from the logo
5. Interested in creative ideas beyond our suggestions, whatever comes to mind that looks clean and professional we are all for!
6. Interested in seeing options with the logo "blown up" very large and angled on the sides, and other variations.
Our information for the wrap:
Name: Paramount Plumbing
Slogan: Where you are Paramount
Phone Number: 770-975-0997
Attached photos have "4" types of plain vehicles.. These are all of the types of vehicles in our fleet that we are looking to have wrapped. We understand that the same design can be applied to the other vehicles for the vans.
Also, I have attached some inspiration images that are the general idea of what we're looking for, not the colors necessarily, but just more of the "design" that we are interested in.
Also I have attached all of our logo images in all the different formats