SkedgeMe believes that we can make the world more efficient by enabling online scheduling between businesses and their customers. The way people schedule today (phone and email) is fraught with back and forth and only happens during business hours. SkedgeMe eliminates friction by allowing customers to self-book online and giving business owners a better scheduling system. SkedgeMe integrates with the products business owners already use such as Outlook, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Plaxo.
The site targets business owners that can benefit from enabling online scheduling. Additionally, other roles in the business influence this decision including receptionists, operations, marketing, and IT folks. The primary goal of the website is to influence these businesses to try SkedgeMe.
There are two other user-segments that are on the website:
1) Consumers that are interested in booking online with a business that's on SkedgeMe (need to direct these users to login or create an account)
2) Existing businesses come to SkedgeMe.com--we just need to give this group their login form.
The success of the enhancements will be measured by a lift in the conversion rate (new trials / visits).
We are looking to evolve the current site at SkedgeMe.com with the following goals in mind:
1) Add some professional polish and POP
2) Make the website more on-brand with the application itself that sits at Skedge.Me. Sign up for a free trial [no credit card required] to explore the application.
3) Evolve the brand/UI. We are looking to refine, not radically change.
4) Tweak Call-To-Action buttons, add icons to front page to help sell the benefit text
The current website is based on the WooThemes Optimize Theme. There is some functionality that WooThemes provides that we'd like to keep. So, again, this means that we're looking for an evolution rather than a ground-up website theme design.
Some ideas of what I think will make the website convert more. This isn't direction to use all these things, but rather some ideas to pick and choose among:
-- An illustration of how SkedgeMe works. We describe the features well, but not *how* it works. We don't convey how easy it is to get started.
-- Space for quotes and testimonials (video or copy). It's OK to Greek the actual copy.
-- Space to showcase our clients. We wouldn't actually use this until we have more adoption, but I'd like to design for it now.
Focus on the homepage, navigation, and sub-page templates. We would like to see the following pages:
- Home Page
- Product Tour