I asked for icons related to services provided by my company. I described what each icon should represent. The designer did a good job of tying the icons together while allowing each icon to tell its own story.
Thanks for the great work. Very responsive and always eager to meet the expectations and requirements.
How adebiyi started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Dewipat is a patent agency and helps companies with applying for and obtaining patents.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm looking for a set of icons or buttons to use with description of services on a website. The set should show:
- writing or drafting (a patent application)
- prosecuting (a patent application) (prosecuting means continuing with a course of action, e.g., applying for a patent, with a view to its completion)
- filing (a patent application with the patent office)
- renewing or maintaining (a patent or patent application) (this involves monitoring the deadline for paying renewal/maintenance fees and paying the fees)
- managing (an IP portfolio for a company) (this involves keeping a database of a set of IP assets, monitoring all necessary due dates for taking action at the patent office and taking the necessary action, tracking expenditure on procuring and maintaining each asset)
You are free to be creative. I generally like minimalistic approaches, i.e., say a lot with a few strokes.
Although Dewipat falls generally in the "Attorney & Law" category, please do not make "stiff-looking" designs.