***HIGH LEVEL BREIF (more detailed below)
I’d like an infographic to explain how to use a new feature
on my site called Friendorsements (https://www.servicealley.com/questions). There are 2 use cases that I would like explained in the same infographic: i) asking a question, ii) giving a recommendation.
Please feel free to be creative with your design while keeping the branding consistent :) You’re
welcome to use screenshots, illustrations or some combination in addition to text to help clarify the process for our users.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. There is some further information below on
the use cases along with several screen shots attached.
***MORE DETAIL ON USE CASES
Here is a link to FAQ about Friendorsements that might be helpful: http://help.servicealley.com/forums/21733668-friendorsements
Asking a question:
1. Enter a type of home service provider into the entry field (hvac tech, plumber, etc.)
2. Enter your location
3. Click ask question button
4. For new users, Signup with Facebook to get full value of Friendorsements. OR for current users, make sure your account is connected to Facebook. Doing so will post this question to your Facebook wall so people in your network can see it and make a recommendation.
Answering a question:
1. Enter the name of a service provider you know in the category someone has asked for (i.e. an HVAC technician in Washington, DC)
2. Add some context with a comment in the comment field
3. Click add recommendation
4. For new users, Signup with Facebook to get full value of Friendorsements. OR for current users, make sure your account is connected to Facebook. Doing so will post this recommendation to your Facebook wall so people in your network can see it and also make a recommendation. The person you made a recommendation to will also be notified of your recommendation.