This is an incredible designer. Fast and efficient! Makes changes as needed.
The designer was great, punctual. Had something unique to offer and was happy to re-design and go back to the drawing board everytime until I was happy. Highly recommend this designer. He also emailed me outside of the forum to show me enhanced designs that he could not submit through the forum. Something, a normal designer wouldn't have done. Good Job!!
It was an absolute pleasure working with this designer. He was prompt, attentive to detail and always willing to listen and take on board suggestions. I have no problems in recommending happyland for your design project. We are very excited about the book cover he has produced; it is simple, powerful and effective.
- michaelp Y
How diane 5p started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
Zhicheng Private School
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a private school developing our own educational resources.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are developing an object search book. We need several illustrated A3 spreads which each contain a number of specified items based on a list of phrases which we provide.
Several of these items are to be labelled in the picture; others will form a checklist on one side of the spread. Items may be placed in the foreground, midground or background of the picture.
Designers are free to establish any suitable theme/setting.
This contest is for a single spread; we are looking to establish a working relationship with one or more designers who are able to produce artwork in a suitable style.
The list of labelled items is as follows (select at least 20):
1. a good cook / a bad cook
2. going outside
3. small eyes
4. my favourite film
5. going to the hospital
6. dancing well / together
7. giving the poor man a dollar
8. going to see a film at the cinema
9. a bad potato
10. going to school
11. speaking to the driver
12. people dancing to the music
13. hot chocolate
14. fishing in the river
15. a good / bad holiday
16. feeling sorry for her husband / the poor man
17. her favourite dress
18. lots of flowers
19. a fish factory / a small factory
20. colouring with grey
21. lots of fishes in the river
22. a lot of flies
23. between his eyes
24. a holiday together
25. on the second floor
26. close to the factory
27. snowing outside
28. small flowers
29. close to home / the hospital / the school
30. close /next to the factory / school / hospital
31. a horse eating a flower
32. handing him a CD
33. dark outside
34. a small chair
35. a hot June
36. my home
The list of unlabelled items to be used as a checklist is as follows (select at least 20):
1. a great band
2. a birthday party
3. learning on the Internet
4. speaking a funny language
5. people in a restaurant
6. the house by the river
7. the doctor / parent is tired
8. a funny house
9. a young man
10. hearing music on the radio
11. a tired (young) man
12. eating out late at a restaurant
13. a job / an easy job at a school
14. forgetting his school paper
15. paper and pen
16. my leg
17. learning to colour
18. feeling tired / excited / bad / bored
19. learning at school
20. colouring a picture
21. a cheap / great shirt
22. eating at school / a restaurant / a party
23. a difficult language
24. going to the beach
25. carrying a pen / papers / potatoes
26. catching fish / flies
27. seeing a picture / doctor
28. life at sea / in school
29. going to school
30. inviting people to the birthday / party
31. pen and paper
32. an easy / a difficult life
33. a funny man
34. a bad / great school
35. waking from sleep/waking up in the dark