Frequently Asked Questions About Project Management
1. What is a project?
A project is a temporary activity that comes about to produce a unique product, service or result to meet the expectations of people or organizations. Project create value.
2. Why do projects come about?
- To meet demands in the marketplace
- Strategic opportunity/business need
- Technological advances
- Social need
3.What is project management?
Applying knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects efficiently and effectively.
4. What is the role of the project manager?
The project manager is responsible for making sure that the project objectives are met.
5. What are skills that every good project manager needs in addition to project management techniques?
-Organizational and planning skills
-Time management skills
-Conflict management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
-Team building and motivation skills
Contact us today for more information and dates on upcoming offerings or custom services.
Nassau, NP The Bahamas
P.O. Box N-1787
Phone: 1(242) 324-6335