Hoss is very responsible and careful with his work. I recommend him.
How tim.anderson started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
Key message: Illustrate the relatively small environmental impact of FlowGuard CPVC in three categories (energy consumption, toxicity and recyclability) and visualize how it compares to other piping material options.
Goal: Show that CPVC has significantly less impact on the environment than other piping system materials. In other words, show that FlowGuard CPVC is greener than alternatives.
Data to include in the infographic
This is the overall structure for the infographic. Specific content to be included is provided in the attached filed (FLO_Environmental-Impact_Creative-Brief_V1.pdf).
Title: How Energy Efficient Is CPVC Compared to Other Piping Materials?
Intro: What Is CPVC?
3 Key Areas Where CPVC Has Lower Environmental Impact Than Alternatives
- Energy Consumption During Production
Elements to include in the infographic
These are provided in the attached file (FLO_Environmental-Impact_Creative-Brief_V1.pdf) and listed here:
- Create a pie chart showing CPVC’s content by weight: Salt (63-70%) vs. Petroleum (30-37%)
- Create chart comparing different plastics (see energy-requirements-cpvc-vs-other-plastics.png).
- Recreate the CPVC and Copper chart, but remove PEX (see energy-cpvc-vs-copper.png)
- Recreate Global Warming Potential chart, but remove PEX (global-warming-cpvc-vs-copper.png).
- Create a pie chart to show how little 3% usage is (plastics account for just 3% of global fossil fuel usage).
- Recreate the chart attached (see fossil-depletion-vs-ppr.png), but only include raw material production and manufacturing (Also, change “BlazeMaster” to “FlowGuard CPVC” and remove steel).
Please use the attached files for all content we'd like included. Specifically FLO_Environmental-Impact_Creative-Brief_V1.pdf has the full layout.