What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Our style of photography is natural with a touch of glamour. I want the new homepage to feel feminine (but not over the top), clean and contemporary. I don’t want it to look like the millions of template websites out there.
Highlight colour is dark pink - as in the logo
Elements to include in the landing page
Not necessarily in this order:
- navigation links: blog, gallery, information, contact, client access
- social links / phone number
- image slider
- clear tagline about what we do
- links to galleries for weddings, engagements, pregnancy, families
- a few blog excerpts with links to the articles and a link to view all articles
- (call to action) contact form
- (call to action) buy a voucher / portrait specials
- (call to action) newsletter sign up
- footer links
We have recently expanded into pregnancy and family portraits and have special offers linked to this, so this needs to now be highlighted on the home page. The current website has no clear call to action and the design is very dull and depressing.
You can use images from our existing website in your concepts.