How sean 9B started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Kernow Dating is a dating website for people living in Cornwall. Cornwall is a province / region within the United Kingdom and has a population of circa 600,000 people. The name Kernow Dating comes from the word "Kernow" which is Cornish for "Cornwall".
The website is powered by a multi-national dating app and the only requirement is to re-design the homepage - http://www.kernowdating.co.uk - so just a one page (landing page) design required.
The key target market are:
- Single Males + Females
- Living in Cornwall (here is a google map showing you where cornwall is: https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Cornwall,
- Age: 18 to 55 (customers are very evenly spread across the age groups - there is no particularly strong demographic targeted)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Please feel free to design the website with whatever colours you'd like. The current site is rather bland and boring - it needs a refresh!
There are plenty of URL examples below to help guide you.
There needs to be engaging imagery of couples - see the website examples below for inspiration of the type of imagery.
Elements to include in the landing page
1. Links / Buttons appropriately placed for Login, Blog, Sign up
2. sign up form. See the comment above attached to the domain name for Uniformdating.com to get guidence on what's required for the multi-step form - however you only need to design the first step to show how the form looks on the landing page.
3. Member feed - a carousel / grid of current / latest members - you can make this as large (or include as many images of people) as required - because this can be automatically driven by the dating application.