How tiffany Q started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Project CBD is a non-profit educational service dedicated to promoting and publicizing research into the medical utility of cannabidiol (CBD) and other components of the cannabis plant.
The website gets around 100,000 visitors per month. They include:
- patients and caregivers wanting to know how, when and why to use cannabis medicine, and where to find it
- industry people wanting to keep up on the market trends
- medical professionals wanting to keep up on the research
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
We like the current logo though are amenable to refining it.
Elements to include in the landing page
- Sign up for news alerts
- List of last 4 - 8 news articles with image and, possibly, a short summary
- List of most top or featured articles
- Ability to select a medical condition (e.g. Alzheimer's, Parkinsons, etc.) and see a list of scientific abstracts on cannabis research related to that condition
- Ability to enter zip code or city and find CBD-rich products at a nearby dispensary
- Link to Project CBD Facebook page
- Search (news, abstracts, or entire site)
Please feel free to email any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org