The Training Resource Center – CBT/Webcast Series
Our mission is to provide cost-effective learning and professional development when you need it and where you want it. Using high-demand trainers who are content influencers from various industries, and are sought after in their field.
• Offer an active CBT learning experience presented by industry experts; utilizing a variety of training tools to maintain attention
• Utilize industry leaders and existing content as trainers (updating courseware for needed web engagement) - prefer Single Theatre format/option
• Provide participants tools, best practices, and information delivered with practical and pragmatic approaches
• Provide opportunity for professional development and CE certificates
• Attract practitioners and managers serving in operational roles within their organizations and decision makers – C-Suite, managing partners – seeking solutions and recertification credit
• Utilizes current webcast planning and delivery best practices.
• All courses are 60-70 minutes to fulfill CE requirement
• Roll out site with at least 20 individual sessions
• Attract interest in website sponsorships and/or advertising
Target Audience – begin with existing network:
• Credit and financial management professionals (about 19,000 businesses and business credit professionals worldwide)
• Law firm/corporate law department managers (about 10,000 individual members representing law firms or corporate law departments with many attorneys needing ethics CLEs)
• IT audit, security and risk professionals (100,000 global members)
• Each organization has an extensive chapter network
• Q&A opportunity with trainers utilized through single theatre option
• Package courses with discount
Marketing & Communications
Elements of this plan will include:
• Website is open and has generic design (for now) – used for marketing and awareness; the courses reside on a separate site where visitors are directed for the catalog and to register
• Email – several trainers have existing email lists (one has an existing list of 4000 valid email addresses) – using Constant Contacts
• PR/Media Relations/Analyst Relations – any free publications, calendars, trade magazines/journals, industry groups
• Industry newsletters – trainer columns
• Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) – schedule TBD so there is a monthly push but not repetitive and to ensure a unique message with each push – I am active on LinkedIn and Twitter
• Blogs (trainers and partners to increase hits on the landing page)
• Google terms – phrases such as training for legal administration; web training for ethics
Sessions are stand-alone or course content may be bundled to provided greater depth
• 1 Continuing Education (CE) per session
• Each session has awareness points throughout and a 5 question test at the conclusion of the course
• CE certificate is awarded at the conclusion and after successfully passing the test
o Each topic includes 4-6 separate courses – IT audit, IT security, IT risk management, IT governance; privacy; ethics
o Courses may be packaged with a discount option i.e. buy all the IT risk management courses in one package with a 10% discount on total price
Color Scheme – is Purple and Grey
This logo will be used in all print and electronic media – website, business cards, letterhead, etc, and must be an appropriate design for all.
Clean, uncluttered design
Will use non-glossy, non-coated paper
Market is Global – trainers and I have access to multiple markets – logo must resonate geographically.
Best-of-the-best, known trainers set us apart in a crowded market.
NOTE: Education is the closest category but this training is for professional development for adults in a business environment.