1. My logo should communicate elegance, beauty, class, warmth, love and quality. Like a tree, I think of the wedding as a creating solid root and foundations for their life together. You may like to interpret this theme for the logo.
2. The logo should incorporate a whimsical tree element.
3. The logo should be designed with a typeface that I can download for free or a small fee. I would prefer it was not a common font.
4. Colours: I would prefer some beautiful wedding pastels. Some combinations I like include these:
5. If you chose to give the logo a backing colour, I will also require one with a white background as well.
6. Some logos I particularly like include these ones. You may like to make something similar:
7. I have already had a small logo designed (see the file attached). It has not tested so well with my test audiences. They said it looked too old, and too amateurish. The logo needs to look more elegant, youthful, professional and beautiful. I do like the tree with the hearts motif, so feel free to interpret this, or evolve this logo.
8. If you like to be inspired by music, you might find this song useful. I can’t get it out of my head when I think of my little business: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7FhBiF5_ls