Dear Talented Graphic Artists and Designers,
(As I am a terrible artist, I write this with great respect for your talent.)
Would you like to create a unique logo & business card for my new company? If so, could you please read all of my ideas below before waving your magic wand?
Please note that I will offer the following consolation prizes to 12 designers:
- 60 minutes of either HR Consulting or Premium English Training via an application like Google Hangouts. You could ask me questions like, "I am thinking about hiring a junior designer to work for me. What should I consider?"
- These consolation prizes are non-redeemable and non-transferable.
After living in several countries, I started a company in Vienna, Austria. Companies in Vienna are quite traditional (e.g. most CEOs wear a tie). That being said, I don't want a boring logo. On one hand, the logo should be professional enough to compete with established HR Consulting companies like Mercer. On the other hand, it should be cool enough to go on a baseball cap.
Here is the link to my website: (removed for confidentiality)
*Currently, the photo on my website is on the back side of my business card. As it is a real photo (not staged) and I'm in the photo, I would like to keep it on my business card. However, I am open to your ideas. You can either create a logo that matches to this photo or you can try to completely redesign my business card.
Here are a few things that I like, but I am very open to your ideas! Both abstract and concrete designs could work:
*elegant logos (the perfect mixture of creativity and stability)*
Art Nouveau, Jugendstil including Klimt
What I DON'T want!!!
- I will probably change my company name to (last name) HR Management. So, PLEASE DON'T CREATE A LOGO WITH A LEGIBLE "G".
If you use my initials, then focus on the "T" in my last name. Of course, you could try to hide a G in the design if you would like.
My Favorite Colors:
- My current website contains a lot of black, but I am open to changing the color.
- Here are some color suggestions, but I am flexible: 1. "multicolored" logo, black and silver logo, navy blue and silver logo, navy blue and gold logo
What I need:
1. Logo in both color, black & white, with and without company name. (4 iterations)
- I will probably change my company name to (last name) HR Management
- If possible, I would like to receive the final version of the logo in an ICO version as well as the standard formats that 99designs offers. However, if you don't know how to do this, don't worry.
2. Business Card
- If possible, please choose a font that is offered by Microsoft and let me know which font you choose.
- Please use a big font size since the decision makers in Austria often wear reading glasses.
- Although I am open to an avant-garde logo, I have to stick to the traditional business card format (i.e. landscape).
- My Austrian wife believes that most Austrian companies have the logo in the top left corner, but I am open to placing the logo in the top right corner as well.
3. PLEASE INCLUDE A QUOTE for the following 1 to 1 SERVICES:
a. simple, matching design for the header of my brochure and the banner of some of my web pages
- something basic, nothing complex, it just needs to be better than mine: (removed for confidentiality)
b. e-mail signature for Gmail
Please only send me original designs as I will submit the winning design for trade mark protection. (I'm not rich. A friend of mine is a patent attorney and he has offered to submit the documents for free.)
If you have any questions, feel free to call me on my mobile number listed below.
Thank you very much in advance!
(removed for confidentiality)
P.S. Any advice on which printer I should buy?