Provides many unique and interesting options. Clearly understood the concept in mind. Communicated well throughout process. Timely responses. Couldn't have asked for more.
Great Job! Highly recommended!
- AF Designer 05
thanks for the work !!
designer was very helpfull
- AP Creative
Working with AP Creative was a joy. He provided the right blend of offering solutions to my general feelings. I could say I am not totally happy with this one aspect and he would take the initiative to provide thoughtful and effective solutions. He stuck with me until the end and I am incredibly happy with my final design!
How pauljH started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
The Wonder of Science
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We create educational resources for science teachers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The attached image 99Designs.jpg includes elements of the perfect logo. In addition the perfect logo should:
- Contain the title “The Wonder of Science”
- Replicate the child in the photo on the website: thewonderofscience.com
- Person shows “Wondering” or “Deep Thinking” as they try to figure out a science mystery
- The logo should include the person and may include scientific elements (examples in photo)
- The person is gender, racial and age neutral
- Fits the design of the website: thewonderofscience.com
- Website is currently using Proxima Nova. Logo doesn’t have to match this font but should pair well
- Logo should be simple and memorable