We create email marketing campaigns, manage your blog, and execute your brand message on relevant social network platforms.
1. Specialty Doctors (e.g., Psychiatrist, Oncologists, etc. NOT PRIMARY CARE!)
Highly Educated (Post Doctoral Education) web-savy end-user who is an early adopter.
One Person: Dr. Jatel, 52, a Dallas, TX based Psychiatrist who specializes in addiction medicine has had a website for 5 years. He hears on the news and about marketing his pratice with email marketing, blogging, and social media and knows there is an opportunity for growth but he just doesn't have the time to invest in it.
2. Attorneys (e.g., personal injury or other direct to consumer practice)
Highly Educated (JD or Post Doctoral Education) web-savy end-user who is an early adopter.
One Person: Alan Dubin, 45, a Dallas, TX based Personal Injury Attorney is looking for new and creative ways that will really make him stand out from his competition and is thinking of engaging in online marketing.
3. Small to Medium Size Businesses
Marketing Directors, or other Internal Sales/Marketing team members that have experimented in online marketing but appreciate the value an agency.
One Person: Ben Root, 35, a Marketing Director for Omni Corp knows his company should be engaging in online marketing such as email marketing, blogging, and social media and has even tried to implement online marketing internally.
The only requirements that must be met are:
1. Style Guide- Please use only color schemes with black and red as the predominant colors.
2. Must be vector based. No raster based artwork will be excepted.
3. All creative will be done as "work for hire." This means we keep the rights to all the artwork.