This process went very smoothly and our team is very happy with the outcome.
How Rene ten Thije started their logo design journey
AniForm is a consulting company, specialized in virtual forming and testing of fiber reinforced materials. AniForm is looking for a logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
AniForm advises companies how to optimize their fibre reinforced composite products. Optimization of the product design and the manufacturing process avoids costly trail-and-error procedures during the prototype phase. AniForm has it's own software tools for this and in the future these tools will be sold as stand alone tools.
The logo/design should have a 'technical' and reliable look, but should not be too old fashion. We prefer a logo that is suitable for adding a short subtitle, like "virtual forming tool".
- technical and reliable look
- but not to old-fashion, surprise us...
- logo must be 100% vector created
- something unique, no copies and we would like to receive the full legal rights on the design which is chosen to win
- 'funny' things
- standard technical things like gears, bolts and nuts
- black background