A terrific, professional, responsive designer with wonderful instincts and a great sense of customer service. Plus, a lot of fun to work with. I plan to work with this designer again and again.
How bikemonkey started their logo design journey
AnvilReg is a simple, and solid online event management service that needs a brand logo exemplifying our system's ease-of-use, simple user interface, with an edgy/hardened/blunt look.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
AnvilReg is a new event management service that will debut on the Internet in the next few months with a highly simplified UI that will blow the competition away. We need a logo that fits well with a very clean (think MAC) look with a straight-forward and intuitive interface.
- Anvil or abstraction of an anvil (abstraction is better)
- The word "anvilreg" in any case arangement that looks pleasing
- creative use of two or more colors
- Clean, easy-to-read font
- Logo must work well on white backgrounds
- Vector design is a must
- Prefer no bounding box around logo (please use an open design)