Galeria d’Art i Disseny Patricia Muñoz
The international artist and cultural manager Patricia Muñoz Piedrabuena is starting her own Art and Design Gallery in Barcelona, Spain.
Opportunity to design the logo of an art and design gallery with international projection. As an art and design-related company, we will provide high visibility and credit to the winning design and his creative, and permanent promotion in our space.
Men and women. All ages, young and adults interested in art and design.
We will exhibit painting, sculpture, printmaking, drawing, photography, video art, installation, mail art, art books, performance, music, dance, contemporary jewelry, clothing design, etc.
We believe in young artists and contemporary art, and also in established artists. Artists around the world. So, our audience will be very varied.
The kind of people attending will be purchasing a medium-high level. People with high cultural level and with an open mind.
Our art gallery will be a cozy space, but also modern and contemporary, in line with the latest trends in art and culture. The decoration will be minimalist, zen and oriental.
We are looking for a logo represent our art gallery: Galeria d’Art i Disseny Patricia Muñoz.
We are looking for help in designing a creative and distinctive logo for a new art gallery in Barcelona.
Some things to think about:
1. Colors: White and Red. Others: Black, Gold, etc.
2. Decoration in the gallery: minimal, zen and oriental (some budas and lotus). Colors: lots of white and red, and some black and gold.
3. We want a logo:
- Elegant and serious
- With visual impact, highly distintive
- Modern and artistic
- We dont want: paint spots, frames and classical visual concepts overused in this area.
* During the contest, when we will see your designs, we'll give more details.
* Please feel free to experiment with forms and more colors.
* Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK) and Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
We will use it to our website, to put on the walls and door of the Art Gallery, and all the merchandising.