My client is a noted author of books and movies.
He has developed a training system for web centric entrepreneurs that teaches them how to write content for web and blog sites, articles, etc.
The brand name was selected for its dual meaning.
Buyers will be able to:
1. "Take command of the writing process."
2. Write content that "takes command of the reader."
This training will be purchased by individuals who are working part-time or full-time; building an online business. They recognize the importance of creating quality content for both their prospects and the search engines... but, lack the skills to be effective and/or efficient in the process.
They are both men and women, between the ages of 25 and 55.
The idea of training in the area of writing may remind people of the days they sat in classrooms... being bored by teachers.
So... we want them to see us as providing a...
* fun spirited,
* leading edge,
* creative... yet,
* reliable training solution for this "mission critical" marketing activity
We'd like to the logo to reflect...
* playful energy
* passionate... and, perhaps,
* relationship... in that, a customer who buys this training product will buy another from our client's because they have been successful in assimilating and implementing it. These are not ALL required ;-)
* Include full brand name
* Typeface should be clear, simple and bold... but, standout
* Perhaps, incorporating
* transparency... and/or
* organic 3D... See http://www.logoorange.com/logo-design-08.php
* I'm not sure about Pictograms or Typographic logos But will
consider. See http://www.logoorange.com/logo-design-09.php
* Colors - contemporary blues ie. colbalt -single or double colors OK
- But, don't be afraid to experiment
* The files we will require are:
- Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
- Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
* Not too elegant - Don't want to be seen as stuffy or fancy.
* Not too heavy
* No cursive
* No stock images
* No Clip art
* No Cartoons
We look forward to working with you... HAVE FUN!