Corne always responds quickly and has been unendingly helpful - great to work with them!
- Mainstream Account
Excellent work, and great attention to detail.
- TriwiKrama ®
Great work, thanks!
How s.au started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Microfluidics Biomechanics Cancer
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Bioengineering Laboratory website for professors, students, and funding agencies at Imperial College London
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Clever use of branching pattern, geometric
fractal designs eye catching
Geometric patterns of the logo plus strength of text
Colour choice and gradients, fractals
Creative geometric logo
Creative, scientific, playful yet professional
Clean, simple yet eye catching
Thank you for your hard work!
DO NOT WANT:
- Nothing Hipster please, we don’t sell coffee
- Nothing too cute, mascots or soft cartoony edges
- Not too aggressive or too feminine
- No designs that use only AU as the main graphic
- No designs based on lab beakers or flasks
- Large main text: Au Lab
- Smaller subtext: Microfluidics Biomechanics Cancer
- Suitable for front page of website: http://www.biomicrotech.science
- Compatible with white background of website
- Creative Logo that draw from one or more of our themes:
Biological cells https://bit.ly/2Im5Be3
Blood vessels https://bit.ly/2Mh8VcU
Also feel free to draw inspiration from our research page: http://biomicrotech.science/research/
- Bonus if you can incorporate the element gold (Au) without it being cheesy, but please don't make this the central point
- Colours – pleasing yet eye catching, otherwise open to anything
- Scalable and readable on both larger monitors as well as small iphones.
- Creative, can be slightly goofy, cheeky or artsy but still has to be respectable, we want the response to be "wow that's a neat logo!"
What we do: Bioengineering academic research laboratory developing next generation microscale devices for understanding and fighting cancer in blood vessels at Imperial College London.