We are a brand new software development company that has spent the last 5 months quietly working on solutions that make SharePoint 2010 better suited to delivering on the potential of Social Computing in the Enterprise (large companies).
Our software is all about bringing the benefits that consumers derive from sites such as YouTube, Blogger, Flickr and more, to people inside organisations. We do it by making SharePoint just that little bit better.
Our tagline is:
"It's about people working better together".
Our product will be available as a suite, with the first solution being "Attini Blogs". This will be followed by "Attini Video", and then more. Each of the product do two things:
(1) They provide a single place people can go to keep their finger on the pulse. For example, any blog posts people have published. We also provide ways to "filter" the information, and to ensure the best bit "bubble" to the top/
(2) We add enhancements to the standrd SharePoint templates, ensuring it keeps up with the rapid advancement of innovation on the web. Bringing the best of Wordpress to SharePoint for example.
Social Computing is where Knowledge Management dropped us off.
Our target audience is the Enterprise market, medium to large organisations who have deployed SharePoint. We are not focused on a particular vertical.
Those who will decide they need our solutions will have a business focus (not only IT) in the organisation and responsilbe for an organisations Intranet strategy, Knowledge Management strategy or lead up communications.
We need a clean and fresh logo, tagline and colour scheme for our new brand.
Attini is family of Ants, in particular it includes the Leaf Cutter ant. From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leafcutter_ant): "Leaf-cutter ants form the largest and most complex animal societies on Earth". In short, the Leaf-Cutter ants are very, very good at working together. For this reason, we felt they represented our software.
We would like a logo that incorporates elements of the leaf-cutter ant and conveys the message that our software can help people work better together.
The Logo will be stand alone, but should also include the following versions:
1) One that incorporates the text "Attini"
2) One that incorporates the text "Attini Software"
3) One that incorporates the text "Attini Blogs" where blogs is the name of the specific product in the suite, and will be replaced with others, for example "Video"
We also need a colour chart. Our plan is to use our existing Web Design from here: http://www.zevenseas.com but simply change the logo and colours. We are completely open minded about this.