I thought the designer adjusted very well during the contest. I was originally going with another design. But he must have noticed I like the sword and shield feel to the logo design and he was able to make an adjustment that made his design my favorite.
D-Sign is very creative and is great at seeking the customer's point of view. Will certainly use again.
- Marsha PIA™
Marsha Pia’s design was awesome! She shows creativity that is above and beyond!
Nailed it! Excellent execution of the concept we wanted. Very pleased with our logo design.
Eric does great work! Responds quickly and goes above an beyond. This is my second project with him and I have two more that I will use him for.
How namintern started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Remove current slogan. Key words are Explore, Grow, Connect
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We would like several adjustments to be made to an existing logo design for our business, which specialise in facilitating internships in Namibia for internationals. The changes we would like to incorporate into the new logo are:
1) Adjust the colour scheme. We would like to use the colours from the desert(orange/dark blue etc)(see attached picture)
2) We would like to include an African/tribal inspired print somewhere in the design, if it makes sense
3) Change the stars to other symbols or icons that reflect the themes of education/growth, connect/global, explorer/adventure/travel, and Africa/culture.
4. Remove the slogan "when in Africa"
A few things that may be worth keeping in mind are:
1) We would like the outline of Namibia to remain prominent (as in the original design).
2) Our target audience includes Americans & Europeans of approximately 21-33 years old who are interested in traveling and exploring abroad, earning educational credit for university courses, gaining international experience in businesses and/or working with local communities. We would like our logo to appeal to this audience as much as possible.
3) We like to maintain the effect of a “passport stamp,” which was the inspiration for the initial design.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We would like NAM(for Namibia) in NAMINTERN to be more clear/highlighted, also for pronunciation purpose