We are a young husband and wife team opening up our own CNC (computed numerically controlled) machine shop. We specialize in custom tooling. We'll be designing and creating new components out of steel and aluminum.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are located in the Midwest but will be doing business all over the country. Not your average small-town business!
This logo will be featured on our website, our business cards (which will be handed out at various tradeshows) and all other business documents.
This is a new business but our target audience will be engineers looking to have parts manufactured. Our audience may also include medical companies looking to have prototypes of new products made.
We are looking for a design to attract engineers and other customers to our business.
What we DO want:
1. symbol of some kind to represent our company alongside the full company name.
2. Modern (perhaps edgy) , Professional, and very easy to read.
3. A strong manly looking logo.
What we DO NOT want:
1. DO NOT want to use the company's initials in the logo.
2. Nothing elegant or girly...afterall...this industry is mostly men :)
3. No pink or purple
We really have no ideas of our own so we definately need your help!
Can't wait to see the designs you come up with!! Be creative!!