Client requires for Motion Health:
- Logo (business name to be simple somewhat block type font and the logo to symbolise movement, nature, earth, professional yet warm type feel) They really like the look and feel of "Aesop" type branding (See attachment)
- TAG LINE: move well. live well.
1. Pantone 296 UP (C:98 M:59 Y:33 K:47) they like bluish black
2. Pantone 4755 UP (C:6 M:14 Y: 20 K:1) They like the "putty" colour
3. Pantone 7530 UP (C:9 M:16 Y:22 K:26) They like the warm grey kind of look
- Business Card (90x55mm) 5mm bleed, double sided with appointment schedule on back and logo, name, position title, address, phone, fax, mobile, email & web address etc on front
- Letter head
- With Compliments slip
- DL Brochure
* Colours are to be chosen and I will submit colour codes shortly but they will be off white, brownish grey and dark greyish blue
* The logo CAN represent movement, nature (tree, fern, leaf etc BUT not animals) this is not a pre-requisite but it is what the client has mentioned in correspondence.
Client requires for Reform Group:
- To make sure that the 2 brands aren't too different from one another, so the client wants either a Motion Health Logo design that correlates with the Reform Group branding or that there is an adjustment to the logo to Reform Group to correlate with Motion Health.
- Please keep existing TAG LINE: physiotherapy. pilates. massage. As per attachment.
*The brief is subject to change according to clients wants so feel free to be creative however try and stick to some degree to the above guidelines.