Unitarian Universalist Umbrella Giving Program
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) is seeking a great logo design to represent our Umbrella Giving program. The logo will be used within UUA branded brochures, appeals, flyers, and letters as well as stand alone Umbrella Giving Ads, posters, and swag.
Umbrella Giving allows individuals to make gifts through the national association for the benefit of affiliated congregations, Theological Schools, or other affiliated entities (retreat centers, minister’s association, etc.) in a user-friendly and streamlined way at no cost to the donor or beneficiary -- One gift - many possibilities.
In addition, Umbrella Giving allows individuals to:
• Make anonymous or private gifts.
• Set up a Matching Gift.
• Give mutual funds or stock gifts that may be too cumbersome for the beneficiaries to process.
• Set up a life income gift such as a charitable gift annuity
You can learn more about Unitarian Universalism here: http://www.uua.org/visitors/
Philanthropic Unitarian Universalists (Generally retired, well educated, and liberal). Our target audience still largely prefers printed material over digital media.
“Umbrella Giving” is the primary name of the program and is what we want emphasized. If possible we would like to work “Unitarian Universalist” or “UU” into the logo as well.
A logo that incorporates an umbrella element is not required; we’re seeking your ideas on how to best illustrate this program.
Please experiment with colors. We will provide lots of feedback.
• A font that can easily be read
• The Logo should work well alone, but should also work with the UUA’s logo ( see http://www.uua.org )
• Logo should also work well when printed in black and white
• Should be shown against a white background
• Vector based design that scales well in all media
• Please avoid anything that looks similar to the Travelers Insurance logo.
• Cursive font styles
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .eps (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)