We're a new community website seeking a logo that incorporates a character. The name is Womow and the tagline is Word of Mouth on the Web. We'll be placing most emphasis on the character design so if you don't do logos, we still encourage to you to enter.
Word of mouth on the web
Desired Color Scheme:
Bright orange, possibly with some black or gray, but must work as a single colour image as well as in a reversed format (white on orange).
Fun, quirky, irreverant / cheeky, friendly, web 2.0
The overall logo must be more horizontal than vertical.
Accepted File Formats:
Prefer illustrator or other vector based file type, high resolution, include any fonts
We're a new community website seeking a logo that incorporates a character. The name is Womow and the tagline is "Word of Mouth on the Web". We'll be placing most emphasis on the character design so if you don't do logos, we still encourage to you to enter.
The purpose of the website is to help users select local services (like hairdressers, plumbers, restaurants, accountants, etc) by looking at how other customers have rated them.
Some other styles we like the look of include;
- http://www.cooeeonstkilda.com/ - really like both the character and the overall logo of this site
- http://www.nudie.com.au/ - like the character(s)
- http://www.teletama.jp/character/index.htm - this character's quite different to the others but we really like this as well
- http://www.godaddy.com/ - like this as well, a bit serious though maybe?
- http://www.nzherald.tx.co.nz/primar…iew_34.gif - here's an idea using a megaphone
As the emphasis is on word-of-mouth, the character could maybe be shouting or using a loudspeaker, or the emphasis could be on the character's mouth.