1.Font colour of “Benchmark Precedents” to be navy to royal blue, somewhat similar to the colour of the blue of the earrings and Chanel handbag in the images attached
2. the font type to be used is PT Serif or something similar. Classic, sharp and timeless.
3. the “a” in “Benchmark” and the circle to be a rich gold (as far away from tacky yellow as possible) as close as possible to the gold of the earrings and handbag strap in the images attached.
4. the “a” in “Benchmark” to be a triangle. The triangle and circle symbolise the geological benchmarks measuring elevation above sea level etc. Please see attached.
5. The "B" & "P" do not need to be interlinked as per image attached. The benchmark, (being the triangle with the circle around) is to be the graphic feature of the logo. Words can either be stacked or side-by-side.
6. Aiming for a classic, clean and sharp design that imparts trust and professionalism. The target market will be law firms. The business will manage the precedents of law firms