We are looking for a new logo to represent our etsy storefront and merchandise. Our custom cake toppers are each hand-sculpted and created with the finest attention to detail, making us one of the leading resources for custom cake toppers online. You can find us at cherryredtoppers.etsy.com
What we want:
- To convey a refined, simple asthetic while still emphasizing our creative, handmade sensibilities.
- Simple fonts, nothing too scripty. Logo will be used on banners, packaging, and obviously the web, as well as stamped into the clay of all our creations. Needs to translate well into multiple applications.
- Basic outlines or line-drawing style with no gradient, and I am particularly interested in incorporating a cherry in a way that is not quite the standard cherry design.
- I like the idea of a heart or asterisk with a stem, something that plays off of the standard single-cherry graphic. I am trying to veer strongly away from anything cartoonish or childlike. We want our brand to speak to a more mature audience, and one that values quality and creativity over price.
- Logo with a single cherry design, no double cherries please.
- Preferably a cherry design that's not straight up and down, I like the look of it on a slight angle (minor detail, but makes a big difference to me)
- A lot of our existing packaging incorporates a red and white checkered pattern, so it would be great to have something that would look nice when paired with that.
I absolutely LOVE the Cherry on Ice logo that is attached (major props to the designer) and like the idea of a logo with a similar aesthetic.