We are so excited about our new logo and business cards. The contest itself provided many creative ideas. A few stood out, and we love our final choice from Ardigo Yada.
We had a variety of edits for Ardigo after we chose the winning design, and every edit was made quickly and without complaint. For example, we thought we had a better color scheme than the designer, but realized that our combination was not as good as Ardigo's submission.
Logo and business card edits were cheerfully and professionally done. We look forward to unveiling our company's new name and logo very soon.
How Diomedes started their logo design journey
Emerald Business Solutions
We're a business services company that offers bookkeeping, accounting, tax and business advice and other services to independent contractors. Our clients work hard in various construction-related fields. We emphasize simplicity, integrity and security.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our clients are primarily contractors who work in construction-related fields. They are busy, discerning and demand value for money. They are no-nonsense types.
Our logo needs to suggest competence and security, as well as our Emerald theme.
- needs to look just as good in black and white as it does in colour
- needs to be scalable (vector graphics only please)
- needs to incorporate some sort of emerald jewel element
- needs to stand out on a business card, website or brochure, even from a bit of a distance
- needs to be unique and recognizable
- feel free to experiment with different shades of green. We're leaning toward a deeper shade, but are open to other ideas
- the typeface should be clear, simple, bold and elegant. Palatino Linotype good, Comic Sans bad
- please don't use any stock photos or clipart