I like the simple and yet rich design. The designer was very prompt and professional.
- Drew ✔️
Exzellente Arbeit! Kreativität, Freundlichkeit, Geduld und Service bei Nachfragen hervorragend. Sehr empfehlenswert! Immer wieder gerne.
Cyprus was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was the first to recognize what we were looking for and interpret it in a way that resonated with us from the very first version of her design. In terms of communication, she went above and beyond to make herself available when we could be - even when the difference in time zones must have made that very inconvenient for her. She showed us numerous variations on our theme, making small changes based on our requests or simply because she wanted to be sure we had considered all aspects of the design and would be happy with the result for a very long time. In fact, we were so happy with the work Cyprus did for us on our logo, we decided to ask her to design a business card immediately.
It's rare to find someone so passionate about their work and so willing to go the extra mile to be certain their clients are happy. I would recommend Cyprus whole-heartedly, and indeed, I'm certain we will return to her many times in the future for our marketing needs!
How business 8G started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Michael Vladeck Conscious Parenting In The Digital Age
What’s your company slogan?
Cultivate love, connection and balance... now
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I run classes and webinars and workshops for PARENTS of kids 18 and under on how to raise grounded, balanced and emotionally intelligent kids amidst the distractions and disruptions of the digital age, with love, connection, and spiritual connectedness.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What I want is a logo that addresses:
1. Heart-based Parenting in the Digital Age
2. Have a feeling of connection and closeness
- Without.... Looking too busy, but more clean and simple.
- The ideas it that love and connection dominate life more than digital distractions and disruptions
The attached images are work-ups I made. The first 2 hybrid versions - with BOTH the family AND the Antennae, ARE WHAT I WANT you to make. I included the others so you can see what I was working with.
- I want the design to look more simple
- It's currently too busy, parents look dated, and the boy is not lively enough.
- If you can make it with parents who are holding hands like these are, that would be great.
- ALSO it can be more abstract (as long as it has a warm family feel). I know that using silhouettes may be hard to make clean and simple.
- The kids under that parents is nice, but likely too busy looking. If you can make it so they are under the parents AND it's not too crowded, great. If not, them (and the abstract version of them should you choose to try that) on the outside is fine.
- The heart and radio waves is likely best in red
- The family can be some kind of blue, or green
My name needs to be on top - that's more important. And I still want Conscious Parenting In the Digital Age to be easily readable.
Lastly, if you we can create something that I love, I'll buy more add-ons/packages for this.