Thank you Sebastian, you did it again! With minimal directing, you were able to nail down the requirements and transfer the ideas to high quality designs.
Good to work with you.
Best designer ever very good very simple and very fast real five star designer
How kmc193 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I do interior design for home sellers to help sell faster and for more. Will also offer Spacial Clearing and Feng Shui services in the future.
We work with high-profile clients, so the logo must be clean and representative of high-end, modern homes.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What we DONT like:
- A generic house
- Ugly, outdated typography/fonts
- Design that is too busy
What we DO like:
- Monogram/Line-Art styles of design. We love how clean it is and how they make use of white space. See the examples I've uploaded below for a better idea.
- Elegant and sophisticated typography used in a unique way, not just some script font. Has to be understandable too, so nothing too crazy.
- Stuff that incorporates feng shui principles. Some examples of these are:
- Curvy lines
- Opposites and Balance (e.g Night & Day, Yin & Yang)
- Bright, vivid colors
-Maybe try a BOLD splash of color to add an element of excitement to the logo. So a monogram-type logo with a few BOLD, colored in elements. Don't go crazy with it, but just to add a bit of pop.