Code Benders is an agile software development and product incubation company. Our management team combines Internet entrepreneurs with world-class software development.
Our company culture prioritizes:
- Quality of life
- Creative outlet
- Having fun
- Building a strong, cohesive team
- Working on worthwhile projects
- Working with excellent people
Our target audience are small and medium sized enterprises that are looking for expertise in business creativity and agile technology. We are looking for client-partners that are passionate about their work and want a development shop that can help harness that passion in to a functional, marketable product.
Our target client would NEVER pick IBM because it is safe. They seek an agile team that can tap in to current market trends and build elegant applications to disrupt the marketplace.
Our brand must convey the following:
- Agility - the ability to adapt and change as needed
- Creativity - the ability to think openly without preconception
- Balance - the ability to understand real needs and avoid waste
We have considered several branding elements and have a vague idea of what our logo could convey. Below are some ideas (albeit disconnected) to start your creative juices flowing:
- Consider utilizing eastern philosophy as a point of inspiration in your design submissions (e.g., Japanese calligraphy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japane…lligraphy)
- Consider using powerful, yet flexible natural elements such as a river bending around a tree
WARNING: Whatever you do, do not submit a geeky, techno logo.