How Angela Neumann started their logo design journey
We need a company logo for a steel/metal fabricator that is in the process of re-branding themselves. We want a fresh look for a great company. We are dedicated to our customers and excel in great quality products.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a new company logo to put on everything, including our new website we are working on. We have had an ownership change and expansion in the last six months. That is why we think now is a great time to re-brand ourselves. We want a fresh, professional look. We are a steel/metal fabricator that has been in business since 1996. My husband and I have been running it for the last 9 years and now officially own it.
- Our colors are dark blue or miller blue
- Other colors you could use would be gray or black but blue should be primary
- We would like a metal look/finish possibly to the logo
- Neumetal must be capitalized, not sure if we want all caps
- We were thinking of a tagline: Quality Focused, Customer Driven but we are not 100% decided
- Don't want all lowercase letters
- I don't think we want to play on the N and M letters unless we really see something we like
- No cheesy looking logo
- No white