Awesome to work with, easy to communicate with, responsive, and beautiful work!
How alexis gazy started their logo design journey
looking for a brite snappy logo to attract the public to purchase farm fresh products from Connecticut farmers markets.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
a logo that will look good on the web as well as easily tranferable on printed collaterals(on the side of a pencil or on a billboard). This organization supports dozens of markets throughout Connecticut. The website is for members as well as the general public.
- tagline: buy local, eat fresh, live healthy
- tagline should be provided as a separate file
- use only primary or secondary colors, brite colors that represent fresh fruits and vegetables(red, orange, yellow, blue, green, purple)
- type face must come from standard microsoft 2007 library.
- also requires black and white logo in final design
- limited to no more than 4 colors plus black
- will be used next to the state of connecticut agricultural logo which is blue and green.
- can incorporate a cow, chicken, shellfish, lobster
- logo should incorporate the web address, ctfarmfresh.org.
- colors outside of primary or secondary colors, i.e. pink, aqua, lime green, etc.
- a logo where the tagline is imbedded in the logo. tagline may change.
- white letters
- produce not grown in Connecticut;oranges, lemons, limes, kiwis, pineapple, bananas,etc